Aug 22, 2017

Life has a funny way of working out just when we start to believe it never will.. during the past month I've been through an experience that shook my relationship with everyone around me and it made me realize that some people will pass through my life only to teach me a lesson, some will fill an empty space and some will love me as long as they can use me.... But there are those 0.01% that will enter your life like a fresh breeze.. they will unintentionally become sooooo present in your life that u seriously can't remember how ur life was before them. Those people are not only beautiful but they're also inspiring.. They make you wanna do better because they make you feel better just by being there doing nothing... and if you're lucky enough like me, they'll become your muse.... #PrincessAriel


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2xqbqSN

No comments:

Post a Comment