Feb 1, 2014

Qout Market


QOUT MARKET



By this time, I guess everyone in Kuwait knows what Qout Market is. But for those who don’t here’s what it is: Qout Market is essentially a farmers market held on the first Saturday of every month. It’s located on the sixth floor of Al-Rayya tower.

As you all know today was Qout market, it was super crowded although I went at 11:00am. Anyways, the place was bursting with booths that sell all kind of foods “Pastries, Jam, Cheese… etc”. in the middle of those booths I found a couple of good businesses that caught my attention. I will briefly describe each below it’s picture in my next posts.

اليوم مثل ما تعرفون كان قوت ماركت و طبعا زحمة ما يندش مع إني رايحه ١١ الصبح.
 المهم إنه المكان كالعاده كله أكل و نمشي و نسلم. ما اطول  عليكم،
بنص بوثات الأكل لقيت كم بوث لفتوا إنتباهي  كانو بغاية الروعة و ما قدارت ما أستفسر و أصورهم .

المهم إني الحين راح اعرظ لكم الصور و أشرح بختصار كل مشروع و شنو ميزتة .
............

Random pictures
Wandering Around

Withe Hassan AlMosawi

At the au nom de la rose booth

Leaving Qout Market

No comments:

Post a Comment