May 18, 2017

Im speechless ๐Ÿ’œ ... #Repost @sarahchouari ・・・ I've been away for a while swamped in the corporate side of the studio working on preps for the new season. I didn't realize how much I've been missing art until I saw this today. One of the million reasons why I love my job, this right here. An entire Jackson Pollock studio set up for a group of girls who freely expressed the Pollock way. Fay, who guided the group of kids, inspired them to express more and made them break all rules and barriers, they danced, screamed and splashed magic all over. It was one unforgettable moment at the studio. P.S: @arshion you were magical inside that room, keep inspiring the way you are. #jacksonpollock #colorcrushcreative #sketch #insidethestudio #painting #paintings #dailyart #express #colour #acrylic #acrylics #artsudio #artsy #artwork #artworks #artistoninstagram #artist #artists #art #arts #artistic #paint #artoftheday #abstractart #abstract #myworld #splash #florals


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2qBCAUG

No comments:

Post a Comment